Managing your personal information
Whilst browsing this website we ask you to provide information that will enable us to contact you or provide information relating to the services we provide.
If you have any questions about the way in which we use your personal data please contact us by email at email@example.com.
We collect personal data about you from a number of different sources, including information:
- that you provide to us when you complete our online forms or register with our website; or sign-in to use our online tools.
- provided to us by third parties, including organisations with whom you are engaged or employed.
- we automatically collect about your visits to our website to enable us to maintain and improve our services and website.
- on behalf of third parties. Where personal information is collected through our online tools (available by registration only), we do this as a data processor on behalf of the organisation that has directed you to our website and services, and this data is managed in accordance with our contractual obligation with that organisation and its own privacy notices, and not our own.
We use this personal data for a number of different lawful purposes including:
- to provide information and services to you, or your Organisation under the terms of a contract with you;
- for our legitimate business interests to maintain and improve our website and services including analysis to develop and improve our software, testing, research and surveys.
- to comply with any legal obligations that we may have;
- for our legitimate interests to keep in touch with you for marketing purposes and let you know about developments in the field of business psychology.
In order to protect your privacy, we do not routinely share personal data with third parties. We may share your personal data with:
- our suppliers and contractors who enable us to provide the website and our online tools and materials;
- our third party partners for analysis and reporting, and where possible we try to do this with anonymous information;
- if we have a legal duty or obligation to disclose your personal information.
We may disclose personal information if we buy or sell relevant business assets which may include your personal information.
You have the right to request that we do not use your personal data for marketing. You can exercise this right by contacting us at zealsolutions.co.uk. Even if you chose not to receive marketing information, we may still contact you to advise you of changes to our website, policies, security concerns or where permitted by law.
Protection of your information
The information you provide will be kept confidential. We have in place administrative, technical and physical measures on our website and internally designed to guard against and minimise the risk of loss, misuse or unauthorised processing or disclosure of the personal information that we hold.
We do not store your information longer than we need to provide services to you or to ensure we have appropriate and auditable records. We generally hold appropriate records for the duration of your engagement with Zeal Solutions Ltd for up to 2 years after.
You have various legal rights under data protection legislation:
- the right to request access to your personal information (known as a subject access request);
- the right to request inaccurate information is corrected;
- the right to request information is deleted in certain situations;
- the right to request we stop using your information for certain purposes, including for marketing;
- the right for decisions not to be made by wholly autonomous means.
These rights may not be available in all circumstances, and we will tell you if this is the case. Where you wish to exercise your rights, please contact us via zealsolutions.co.uk and we will respond within the applicable statutory time period. If we are not sure of your identity, we may require you to provide further information in order for us to confirm who you are.
We will respect your personal information and endeavour to comply with all applicable UK data protection legislation, both in respect of the personal information supplied by you or our organisation.
Further details of our and your legal obligations and duties, including details of how to make a complaint, can be found at the Information Commissioner’s website at www.ico.gov.uk.
Linking to external websites
We do not have any control over the content on these websites and we do not accept any liability arising from your use of any links.
Changes to this policy
We may make changes to this policy from time-to-time as our business and internal practices and/or applicable laws change. We will not make any use of your personal information that is inconsistent with the original purpose(s) for which it was collected, obtained or is permitted by applicable law.
A cookie is a small data file that certain websites write to your hard drive when you visit them. A cookie file can contain information such as a user ID that the site uses to track the pages you visit. The only personal details a cookie can contain is information you supply yourself.
If you do not want to receive cookies, you can set your browser to warn you before the file is sent. You can refuse a cookie when your browser alerts you to its presence, and you can also choose to refuse all cookies by turning them off in your browser. If you are unsure how to do this, you can find more information on the website of your browser manufacturer.
How to contact us
If you have any questions or comments about this policy, or if you would like us to update information we have about you or your preferences, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively please write to us at the following address: Zeal Solutions Ltd, 15 Beck St, Nottingham NG1 1EQ.